Coconut Culture brings you the most healthy and natural sugar alternative in the form of Unrefined Coconut Sugar. Coconut sugar is not a direct derivative of coconut; it is the boiled and dehydrated sap of the coconut blossom which is collected in a container. And then the collected syrup is cooled under controlled atmosphere & stirred to get unrefined coconut sugar. It is used widely as a natural sweetener in baking and in cooking.
- Low GI: Glycemic Index represents the rise in sugar level of a person after consumption of food. Coconut Sugar is natural sweetener with lower GI level between 29-35.
- Nutrient Content: Coconut sugar is a nutritional superfood which is high on antioxidants, iron, calcium and potassium.
- Unrefined: coconut sugar is pure and straight out of nature and away from the extensive refining process, preservatives, artificial colours, fermenting agents or additives.
- Less Fructose: Fructose is a type of sugar your body converts to fat quickly. Coconut sugar has just 35 percent fructose, making it a better option than these other sugar.
- Better electrolytes: Being high in potassium, magnesium and sodium, coconut sugar has the ability to regulate the body’s water content.